Hello!
I do have to say, I am so sick of traveling. After taking a train to Siena tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to having my own place and unpacking my suitcase.
Anyway, Geneva was WONDERFUL! We couldn't have asked for better hosts to stay with, and the city was gorgeous (although expensive!). We wandered through the old city center, saw St.-Pierre's Cathedral, and saw a watch made completely out of flowers in the park on the lakefront (Geneva's got all them rolex's!).
The night before, we had homemade fondue for dinner while last night we had a spicy curry chicken. In some ways, its unfortunate we started off our trip with such a nice place and have been eating very well...we start cooking for ourselves when we get to Siena!
But, today we arrived in Firenze. We haven't done much except get lost while walking to the train station and exchange our dollars for euros (thanks a lot shitty exchange rate). So far, I haven't seen much of the city, but I'm not that impressed with it. I'm very excited to finally get to Tuscany and secluded, medieval Siena!
I also haven't figured out how to put up pictures... hopefully I figure that out soon!
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment